Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New experiences in my new lifestyle!



What a great week this has been so far! Today I got accepted to be an Ambassador for Girls Gone Sporty, and I couldn't be more excited to be accepted to their team! Check them out, www.girlsgonesporty.com and my username is AJilityfitness. Well yesterday I did Crossfit with my family; the last time I tried crossfit was last year when I was out of shape, and needless to say I was apprehensive to try it again. But I pushed through my fear of trying something new and out of my comfort zone and I was so impressed with my own skills, I didn't know I had it in me. So tonight I will be going back for more! I think this will definitely be something new and exciting for me in the world of fitness. So if there's something you've been wanting to try but are afraid of it, I suggest just going for it! You might surprise yourself. So cheers to new experiences and overcoming fears! Never look back, you can do anything with belief in yourself. http://forum.girlsgonesporty.com/members/ajilityfitness




No comments:

Post a Comment